Blogverzeichnis

Sonntag, 26. April 2015

Throwing out my anchor

Hey there,
I've been quite busy this week so I didn't get to post anything. Well, today I do have enough time to show you my actual nail design. :) I was inspired by my new watch which is embellished with a pretty anchor. (If you want so see it, click here :)). 



 The stripes were done free-handed so they're not as clear as they would have been with striping tape but I like that messy look. :)
I used Manhattan's 55K (pink) and Essie's blanc (white) for the ring finger and the stripes. The anchor was made with essence's 144 black is black (black) and a toothpick. To finish the design, I placed a little rhinestone on the anchor. :)
I hope you like the design and you all have a good day. 


Love,
Katha

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen